The Sparks catalogue is intended for use by media professionals in audiovisual productions. Authorised use of our music is strictly conditional upon the procurement of an appropriate license.
All rights in the Sparks catalogue are reserved and protected by international copyright law. Unauthorised copying, lending, public performance, broadcasting, distribution, and re-recording is prohibited. Breach of our terms and conditions may result in an action at law.
If you register on our website you will be asked to provide basic personal information.
We may collect and process the following data about you from:
- Email communications
- SMS communications
- Telephone calls
- Social media activity
- Information exchanged at events or meetings
- Entering a competition
Sparks will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a third party unless we are required to do so by law.
MAILING LISTS & EMAIL COMMUNICATION
We keep email lists for the purpose of email marketing and communication. These lists are compiled via sign ups to our website and collected from opted in databases where consent has been given by the individual and the other methods listed above.
We will use the information held about you to:
- Help us respond to your queries
- Keep you informed of our products and services
- Keep you informed of promotions and events
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
In every marketing email communication you will be given the option to opt out of further marketing communications and if you no longer would like to receive platform emails, please email email@example.com.